Saturday, May 15, 2010

Calling It a Day

Well, I'm afraid I have decided to call it quits with the blog. I had hoped it would been more of a profitable enterprise, but unfortunately I really haven't made much money on it. At all. So time to call it quits. In closing, a couple of notes:

1) Look for more of my art on LHART, AMYS CONQUEST, and other art sites around the web.

2) I will be accepting commissions. My rates are as follows:

Ink drawing -- $30.00
Color image -- $40.00

Send requests to khuddle01@yahoo.com. Prices in US$. Payment via check only.

UPDATE JULY 11, 2010: Below is a comissioned work I did recently:

3 comments:

  1. Money from what?
    I can't see any pay content on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad, I really like this blog.
    I don't know how you could make money with a blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer, I love your women. Hope to see some of it on the other sites. Don't get me wrong, I love your one off work, but I would really love to see a full story of Ring Girl punishing a male opponent or The Huntress taking out one of the jungle beasts. For whatever reason, the image of a muscular woman overpowering a powerful animal is seriously hot.

    Best of luck in future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete